Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a Break!

Well, New Years is over, and I really am back to the Grind. I have come to the realization that almost nobody in the world reads my blog. I need to get my name out there somehow. Wait, why do I want people to read my blog. I know for a fact that this wouldn’t entertain you nearly as much as it does me. It is cool to look back on things that have happened oh so long ago and reminisce…but I’ll save that for my 100th anniversary blog or something. We went to see the Rose Parade floats, stayed up to bang pots and pans and watched movies all night while putting together a puzzle. I even got to watch the Boise State - Oklahoma game on New Years Day…now that was a treat!

1 comment:

booboo said...

Chad,
I read your blog regularly and find it very entertaining. Don't give up on everyone yet. I am still out there.