Friday, September 02, 2005

Leaving, Eating and Poking Fun

I am leaving Los Angeles for the weekend. This makes me happier than I first realized, for the sole fact that I am on the move. We are going to show off our kids to my parents so it should be eventful. Something always happens when we get together. Our eldest son has been acting up for attention recently and hardly ever sleeps or eats without a fight. Thanks to my wifes prize chart though, he now looks forward to rewards if he obeys. It's either use that as motivation or feed him a constant flow of sugar (like cotton candy)! On a different note - It's always good when your studio has a success on its hands; it's even better when they rub it in the face of their competition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger posts from hurricane zone
Barnett's blog offered dramatic photos of a fire in downtown New Orleans on Friday.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a your home business site/blog. It pretty much covers your home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

HP Buying Kodak on Monday?
Yesterday she was shopping on Fifth Avenue. According to several published reports she spent the Wednesday night at a Broadway show Spamalot,&qu Sep.
poor credit we can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.