Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Induce Me

So we are attempting anything to get this baby to come. My wife does these pregnancy Yoga/exercise things and of course sometimes my son joins in. We have also been taking a large number of long walks and of course a lot of sex which is supposed to help the baby come. We’ve even looked into alternate methods such as massaging the breast and eating a famous labor inducing salad at a local resteraunt. Keep in mind we are not due for another week, but my wife is getting so uncomfortable and the baby is getting so big we want it to come as soon as possible. I’m thinking that going the “lots of sex” route is our best bet. Personally, I would be willing to work with my wife on this over and over, repeatedly, for the sake of the baby of course.

No comments: