Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sprain!

I sprained my ankle a little yesterday. I am so not a basketball player but I like the fun of it. After making a shot the other day, I got my foot stepped on and I fell backwards. Of course pain and anguish ensued, but being a guy in front of a bunch of other guys, I had top be manly and walk it off. Needless to say, it didn’t get any better and I had it swell to “tennis ball” size as my wife puts it. I finally went to the doctor who diagnosed it as a severe sprain (cause it hurts on both sides) whatever that means. I have to walk with crutches and it’s already a huge nuisance. I feel so stupid. Everyone always tells me ho much sprains are supposed to hurt but I’ve actually been doing OK with the pain. Maybe it’s the Vicodin.

Picture of the day: This is my last photo of Hawaii. I guess that means I have to go back and take more! Ha

No comments: