Friday, October 20, 2006

Producers really are nice!

I’ve been calling and verifying a lot of personnel from executives and producers that we work with. What surprised me the most though is that there were actually a good number of producers who answered the phone themselves. It was surprising because the executives all had their assistants answering the phone, so the producers actually came off as unpretentious. Strange, considering the stereotype of producers as self centered Hollywood Mongols seems to be completely untrue. And yes, they were very nice and accommodating. On a different front, I thought this article from defamer was precious. I wish there was a funky merit badge like this when I was growing up. The design is hideous. It reminds me of these patrol patches that were supposed to be eagles, but were so ugly, we just called them the flying banana’s patrol. See…

No comments: