Friday, February 25, 2011

Oscars - Predictions

It would seem that I would be really into this years oscar race considering I have seen more films in the theater than I have since before I had children, but alas, i seem even more befuddled than usual. It seems there are a lot of worthy contenders which I must admit I have not seen. That being said, I will open up this years oscar prediction contest by saying that the winner will receive a limited edition movie poster. This year I am going with an interactive ballot from the NY Times HERE. You will need a facebook account or sign up through the NY Times to participate. Be sure you are one of my 'friends' so I can see your results. Sorry this is coming so late but let the contest begin!!

http://oscars.nytimes.com/ballot/fb8654d7

No comments: