Friday, June 09, 2006

Wrong Crown

So I thought this was the funniest thing in the world. One way to start a catfight is to crown the wrong girl at an international Beauty pageant. Awesome! My days of peace and solitude are coming to a close now that the TV executives are returning from their retreat. I took solace knowing that the weather was cruddy down at the beach the whole time so those of us left at the office didn’t miss much (other than a five star hotel and all meals catered). Also, women should never fret about never having hair like Jennifer Aniston. According to one of our departments, they would shell out $3,000 bucks just to get her hair done for a TV appearance. Wow, it makes me appreciate how wonderful my wife is for doing her own hair.

Pilot 3: A show similar to Friends, but this one revolves around a group of people pulled together for an elementary school class reunion. Needless to say they have all changed and all out for either revenge, or hooking back up. I wasn’t impressed with the acting, but the writing is top notch and it made me chuckle genuinely. I wasn’t too keen on the moral message of the show (cheating on your husband doesn’t sit well with me…no matter how much of a loser he is) but any comedy amongst the slew of Dramas is a breath of fresh air.

No comments: