Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Talk about busy, there is way too much going on here. I went to a writing seminar for people interested in writing TV specs (I’m not, just took some friends) and they laid it out truthfully about how difficult it really is. I believe her because there is so much out there that is not up to par. I had a wonderful father’s day. My kids are the best. I got a little book my son drew about all the things that make us similar and different. It makes everything I do worthwhile.

Pilot 5: I think that I’m on pilot 5…but it’s been too long. Anyways, this one is about a woman who is an expert in relationships. On one of her book tours, she finds out that her fiancé is cheating on her and goes into a downward spiral. Forced to readjust her life, she decides to stay in the remote town on her tour where the men outnumber the women 10 to one. The show was actually very pleasant to watch. The director of “walk the Line” did this one and it was apparent. Some very touching moments, but the only problem is that it completed it story arc. I was satisfied with the ending and it seemed as though everything was resolved. I’m not sure what would draw me to watch more episodes.

1 comment:

John and Cara said...

Hey!! It's fun to read your blogs! I go the pilot TV show names: 1. Smith, CBS, 2. The Nine, ABC, 3. The Class, CBS, 4. Twenty Good Years, NBC, 5. Men in Trees, ABC. So, do I win anything :o)? Hehehe! I'm soooo good! I love you! Squish your fam for me.