Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pager Problems

I handle all the pagers for the studio. Meaning I’m the guy they come to if they have a broken pager, need a new one etc. Part of my job is making sure that pagers get activated and swapped in a timely manner. For a little while there our pager company was having some technical glitches which made my work horrid. We eventually got them resolved, however, the company still wanted to come speak to us about the resolutions. Of course, two of them flew out from Texas for a little meeting where we basically said “everything is working now.” I guess they just wanted an excuse to get away or something, but talk about your inane business trips. 1 week till I start my new job.

1 comment:

booboo said...

Chad,
Add a new blog. We want more details, not crummy stories.