Friday, March 02, 2007

It's a novel 'dawg'

I am going to start writing a novel. Why, you may ask? Because I feel like it. For some reason I have been itching to do something creative recently, and most of my time is tied down to work. The only thing I can do to expand my creative prospects has to be done at the computer. I would write the next great movie script, but every other writer is doing that in Hollywood and I don’t have final draft.* All that is left is either a novel, or poetry, but I have too much respect for poetry to slander that medium. Who am I kidding, I probably won’t get around to it at all…heck, I’m not even that good of a writer. BTW, I just saw a tally count of the words ‘dawg’ vs. ‘pitchy’ that are said on American Idol. So far it’s 21 to 17 in favor of ‘dawg’.

No comments: