Wednesday, February 28, 2007

tired

I am so very, very tired. I was sitting here staring at my computer and I almost dozed off! This never happens to me. But I guess I deserve it for going to bed at around 3 am the past few nights. I have been working a business on the side and editing a DVD that took forever. I guess that’s what happens when you do it all in 3 days. I will never do that again, I just need to plan more time to get stuff like that accomplished. I held an Oscar Prediction contest with all of my extended family to see if anyone could beat me predicting who would win or not. The prize was a lot of free shwag from the movie studio, but alas, nobody beat me so nobody won. The best part about the Oscars is the sound mixing name-calling fight that is emerging from all this. Ha

No comments: