Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Starting Back Up


So I promise that this will not become a once a month thing. I am now back at work in the old corporate offices of the major movie studio (hint: #1 this year in Box Office Draw). Besides my job, a lot of things have started up this past few weeks. My wife’s job, my job search, and even my son started a pre-school. After looking around forever, we found one right across the street which we like. It was pretty funny the first day to see my little Mormon boy, going to a conservative Jewish day care, with Armenian teachers and the Rabbi rockin’ out to snoop dog in the office. My wife was a little concerned that he would be getting some religious training, but the pre-school doesn’t teach religion. Also, I explained to her that I grew up learning about the Maccabees, and getting off school for Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah, so her fears about possibly providing a future Bar Mitzvah were eased. Work has started slowly for me luckily, which gives me time to focus on finding another job…opps! Did I say that out loud?

No comments: