Wednesday, May 04, 2005

First Time!

212 - So, there is a first time for everything and I suspected it would be pretty useful to document my attempt to break into the movie biz. I know, I know, me and everybody else but there are some unique circumstances for my position and reason behind this adventure, that you will come to realize as I continue to post to this Blog...I will from now on call it my blob. It sounds funnier! Anyways, wish me luck in what I am about to do. To give you a brief background, Right now I work for a major studio in Burbank as a grunt, not doing so much in the way of production but hopefully that will soon change! Follow me on my adventure to see how far I go, and learn about all my little quirks, loves, and disappointments on the way. Mainly, this is for me to look back on and really reminisce!

No comments: