Friday, January 08, 2010

New Years Resolution - Watch More Movies

So this year my resolution is to watch more movies. 1 per week to be exact so that I see a new movie in the theaters every week. Crazy yes, I know. But I am passing the benefits of this obsession onto you. Each movie I watch will be reviewed by yours truly for you to make a more informed decision on your movie going excursions. I'm no professional journalist or art house geek so my reviews will be real, twanged with a bit of humor and made for the masses. True, I may review a film here or there that nobody has heard of or might even pan a movie that everyone else loves (that's for you chipmunks) but I hope you enjoy my exercise in making me feel like I'm contributing, and bringing a more cerebral experience to the brain rotting activity of sitting in front of a screen for hours at a time. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I hope BETH is on board too...and she gets some good dates out of it! I tink you were inspired by Julie and julia on this one! However...sometimes you think WEIRD movies are good- like the grudge?!!!
Love- THE CHIPMUNKS

Unknown said...

Alicia, think I should post ReViEwS LiKe YoU WrItE YoUr BlOg? It's really cute and not annoying at all.