Friday, April 20, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm

I find it harder and harder to post on this site for the sole reason that there is little or nothing exciting with my job going on right now. I did get out of work for an hour to go to a global warming screening (and got cute polar bear cards to boot) …however, the shows haven’t been picked up yet, the parties don’t start for a few months and all I get to do is financial stuff. Hopefully, my next job will see me doing something creative, so I don’t die a little more every day. In other news, it rained today, which prompted the studio to issue flood warnings since we are across the street from where the fires stripped all vegetation and left steep muddy hillsides prime for a colossal landslide. At least that’s what they are hoping will happen for publicity’s sake.

No comments: