Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweenie

I was a boy scout for Halloween. I dusted off my old uniform, put on some bells and whistles and was set. I got a lot of compliments, but my wife was ravishing as a Geisha! Woot. My boys were a cow and a Bumble Bee, as you can tell, there was really no rhyme or reason or theme to our madness. I was going to be a ninja (similar in ethnical origin to a geisha) but it would require the purchasing of too many materials for one days use. I was gone in Providence during all the Halloween parties, trunk-or-treats and other events. It made me kind of sad. I live for those family type events. Providence was pretty though, maybe I’ll post some pictures….um, or not. Is this a boring blog or what? “Studio 60” will not be cancelled…just heard that.

No comments: